Rosalie Village Pharmacy offers a comprehensive range of services to meet all you and your family’s health needs. Please don’t hesitate to ask our staff about any of the following services:
Free Prescription Reminder service (Store your scripts instore)
- Our SMS and email reminder service means that we remember when your next prescription is due. A great way to assist in managing your medicines.
In-store Medicine Reviews (NO referral required)
- Please talk to our Pharmacist about arranging a MedsCheck or Diabetes MedsCheck. These reviews and discussions are proven to help improve your health outcomes.
Home Medicines Review (GP referral required)
- Do you take 5 or more medicines? Worry that you may be experiencing a side effect of a medicine? Have recently had a change in your medicine? Or have recently been discharged from hospital? Please ask your GP for a referral, so that our Consultant Pharmacist can come and review your medicines.
Webster Packing (NO referral required)
- Would you like to improve your compliance to your medicines? Do you sometimes have difficulty in remembering to take your medicines or have your medicines dispensed? If yes – then our Webster Packing service offers you an easy solution.
- Are you chasing a particular medicine or pharmacy line? Please feel free to speak to our staff members about placing a special order. We have access to a large range of products that help to meet your health needs.
Surgical Aid Hire and Purchase
- Including over toilet chairs, crutches, wheelchairs, walkers,
Access point for The National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS)
Free Baby Clinic with a Registered Midwife
In-store immunisation with our qualified Pharmacist without a script
- Pertussis (whooping cough)
- Influenza (flu shot)